The Fourth Biennial RNZCGP Education Convention
James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor, The Terrace, Wellington
About the convention
The theme of the 2012 convention is 'Close Encounters: Teaching and Learning in the practice environment'. Registrations open in April 2012.
It is open to anyone who is involved in teaching in the primary care environment including:
- medical educators and teachers of GP registrars
- teachers on the postgraduate rural programme
- teachers of full immersion year 5 students
- teachers of trainee interns
- practice managers and practice nurses.
Find out more on the RNZCGP website.
The Fourth Biennial RNZCGP Education Convention is sponsored by Ako Aotearoa.