TDU Talk - October 2009 - Providing Evidence of Good Teaching Practice
Issue 8 - October 2009 of TDU Talk from the Teaching Development Unit at Waikato University.
- Writing a Portfolio for the National Teaching Awards - Assoc. Prof. Lisa Emerson, Massey University
- Why a Portfolio? - University of Texas
- An Innovative Way of Gaining Student Feedback on Teaching and Papers - Angela Martin, Computing and Mathematical Sciences
- The Small Group Instructional Diagnosis Process for Gaining Student Feedback - Dr Pip Bruce Ferguson (TDU)
- Improving Your Teaching and Gathering Evidence Through Peer Feedback - Dr Pip Bruce Ferguson (TDU)
- Documenting One’s Teaching and Professional Development - Dorothy Spiller (TDU)