Applications for membership of the Ako Aotearoa Board
Applications are invited to fill 4 positions on the Board of Ako Aotearoa. New Zealand’s National Centre for Tertiary Teaching Excellence.
These positions fall into 3 categories of board membership:
- members drawn from the tertiary education sector
- members drawn from Wānanga and the Māori education sector, and
- members drawn from the wider community.
Written or emailed applications for a position on the Board must be received at the address below by Friday, 11th May 2012.
With your application:
- indicate the category of membership (Tertiary Education, Wānanga and Māori, Community) the application is being made under
- include a short curriculum vitae, and
- supply the names and contact details of 2 referees.
Submit your application to:
Ako Aotearoa National Office
PO Box 756
Phone: 04 801 0808
Fax: 04 801 2682