what would you like from this ePortfolios community?
what sort of activity or content would you like to see in this ePortfolios community?
My thoughts -
- I'd like a focus on NZ material and activity, with reference to useful overseas material.
- It would be good to hear more about what NZ tertiary organisations are doing (or planning to do) with ePortfolios - I'll start another forum topic to ask about what your institution is doing
- case studies with what works well, what doesn't, etc would be great.
- ideas for collaborative projects (maybe with a mind to apply for Ako Aotearoa funding)
- cater for people with a range of experience with ePortfolios - from those who nothing to those who have a lot of experience
- participation from across the whole tertiary education sector (ITPs, universities, wānanga, workplace learning/ITOs, PTEs, etc) would be good.
- obviously Mahara's a very popular tool in this area, but there are already other places for discussing issues specific to using Mahara
- news of any upcoming events/presentations that others could participate in
Although I work for Ako Aotearoa and manage this website (and am happy to spend some of my time helping to 'manage/moderate' this community), I don't want to be at all prescriptive about how this community should operate or what activities it should undertake.
So please let everyone know your thoughts.