Sustained Improvements in Teaching and Learning in Engineering Education
Wiki - the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning in engineering education
- A database of all engineering education related peer-reviewed conference and journal papers, authored by New Zealand academics in the last five years (each author was restricted to only five references).
- A database of all internal and external funded projects relating to engineering education from the last five years and including current incomplete projects.
- A Summary document of funding sources, and application dates available in New Zealand is on hold pending recent developments.
- A list of journals and conferences relevant to engineering education, known to be of high repute and incorporating double blind peer reviewing processes (based on the 2010 Australian ERA listings).
Other relevant websites:
- Staff and managers involved in engineering education
- educators and managers interested in collaboration
- Professor Janis Swan (Contact Project Leader), University of Waikato
- Dr Elizabeth Godfrey, University of Waikato
- Dr Gerard Rowe, University of Auckland
- Dr Rob Torrens, University of Waikato
- Neel Pandey, Manukau Institute of Technology
- John Findlay, Otago Polytechnic
$ 27,500 GST exc
Swan, J., & Godfrey, E. (2013). Sustained improvements in teaching and learning in engineering education. Wellington, New Zealand: Ako Aotearoa
The report from this project is published under the Creative Commons 3.0 New Zealand Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike Licence (BY-NC-SA). Under this licence you are free to copy, distribute, display and perform the work as well as to remix, tweak, and build upon this work non-commercially, as long as you credit the author/s and license your new creations under the identical terms.