Graduate outcomes: Are they driving learning? And who knows about them?
(3.57mb PDF )
$12.00 (including GST)
(2.84mb PDF )
This project was launched at HERSDA 2013
- Early career academics
- Head of School
- Department Chairs
- Programme Directors
- Human Resources Managers
- Mentors (formal and informal)
- Staff and managers involved in supporting early career academics.
- Associate Professor Rachel Spronken-Smith (Contact Project Leader), University of Otago
- Associate Professor Simon Barrie, University of Sydney
- Margaret Leonards, Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology (CPIT)
- Martin Jenkins, Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology (CPIT)
- Dr Carol Bond, University of Otago
- Martine M-L Darrou, University of Otago
- Dr Stanley Frielick, AUT University
- Dr Stephen Marshall, Victoria University of Wellington
130,303 (excl. GST)
Project commenced: early 2011
Completed: mid 2012.
Presentation given at the 2011 Ako Aotearoa Research in Progress Colloquium
Presentation given at the 2012 HERDSA Graduate Attributes Symposium: The state of engagement with graduate attributes by higher education institutions in New Zealand. The results mentioned in the presentati
on are only interim and should not be quoted.
Click on the image to download the presentation (1 MB PDF).
- Spronken-Smith, R., Bond, C., McLean, A., Frielick, S., Smith, N., & Marshall, S. (2013 July) The Places and Spaces of Graduate Outcomes in Tertiary Institutions in Aotearoa/New Zealand. Presentation at the Higher Education and Research Development Society of Australasia (HERSDA) Conference, Auckland, New Zealand.