Assessment | Bibliography/Literature Review
The Resource Centre contains practical material about good teaching and learning in the tertiary sector. The Resources can come from the Communities and Project Groups on the site. The Resources are high-quality, well-presented, evidence-based, and relevant to New Zealand.
Assessment includes assessment of learning and assessment for learning, such as formative and summative assessment, peer/group assessment, self assessment and issues such as plagiarism.
Assessment | Bibliography/Literature Review Resources
- Addressing common student problems with assessment – Support staff perspectives
- Assessing Hauora Māori in Medical Students in Clinical Settings
- E-Learning Support for Assignment Management and Marking
- Embedding employability in the curriculum
- Enhancing the Effectiveness of Tertiary Teaching and Learning through Assessment
- Hei Taunaki i te Ako: Assessment and moderation for te reo Māori in the tertiary sector in Aotearoa New Zealand
- ITO Workplace Assessment Structures
- Internships: More than enhancing graduate attributes and employability
- Multiliteracies-based e-assessments: Guidelines for effective assessment for learning in Level 2-5 programmes post-qual review
- Review of good assessment practice in industry training
- Transforming industry-led assessment of learning in the building and construction industries
- Understanding assessment anxiety during the student transition to university