Understanding and Supporting Organisational Change in e-Learning
The project applied the e-learning Maturity Model (eMM) to monitor institutional change in four New Zealand tertiary organisations. The project details the technology driven institutional change management approaches adopted by each organisation.
This project was launched at DEANZ 2012.
From this project, 4 case studies have been developed describing the change process across a university, PTE, ITP and Wānanga.
- e-learning staff and managers
- senior managers and leaders
- educators interested in organisational change
- Dr Stephen Marshall, Victoria University of Wellington
- Gordon Suddaby, Massey University
- Dr Andrew Higgins, AUT University
- Dr Cathy Gunn, The University of Auckland
- Gregor Ronald, University of Canterbury
- John Clayton, Waikato Institute of Techology
- Selena Fox, New Zealand Tertiary College
- Dr Mark Laws, Te Whare Wananga o Awanuiarangi
$84,240 GST exc.
Presentation given at the 2011 Research in Progress Colloquium
|Presentation about the project at the Ako Aotearoa Research in Progress Colloquium 2010 (clink on ppt image to left)|
- Marshall, S. (2013 July) E-learning and higher education: understanding and supporting organisational change. Presentation at the Higher Education and Research Development Society of Australasia (HERSDA) Conference, Auckland, New Zealand.
The reports from this project are published under the Creative Commons 3.0 New Zealand Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike Licence (BY-NC-SA). Under this licence you are free to copy, distribute, display and perform the work as well as to remix, tweak, and build upon this work noncommercially, as long as you credit the author/s and license your new creations under the identical terms.