Ako Aotearoa publications
Find all of Ako Aotearoa's publications.
Ako Aotearoa reports
The Ako Aotearoa reports page contains, alongside others:
- The Way Forward - Launching Ako Aotearoa into a bright future
- Building capability and connection– how Ako Aotearoa is adding value to tertiary education in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Designing the bridges: Highlights from Ako Aotearoa supported foundation, bridging and LLN research projects
- Māori learner success in tertiary education: Highlights from Ako Aotearoa supported research projects
The Corporate documents page contains:
Until 2012, Alert has been published several times a year and is available in print or as a pdf. Visit the Alert page to download previous issues of the newsletter.
From 2012 it willl become a biannual publication, with in-depth features on major Ako Aotearoa projects, and other initiatives to support the enhancement of teaching and learning in Aotearoa, New Zealand.
Ako Aotearoa launched its e-newsletter, Alert online in early 2012. Its format is designed to keep readers abreast of our activities in a timely, time-effective way that is easy to access. Regular features include information on our most recent research-based resources, upcoming events, and updates on funding and other news. It is sent out about every 6 weeks.
Visit the Alert online page to view previous copies of the e-news.
Our project outputs
The Project Outputs page contains links to all the completed projects and publications funded by Ako Aotearoa, including:
- Regional Hub Project Funding Scheme
- National Project Fund
- Good Practice Publication Grants
- Commissioned and other work
Good Practice Publication Grants e-book
Publications previously funded through Good Practice Publication Grants are offered as an e-book, which is divided into 8 different topics with a preface that describes the background to the scheme and our intentions for the eBook.
Click here to view the e-book.